ThaMa Poultry 222 – Two in one syringes!
Inject two poultry vaccines at two different dosages in one shot by one syringe!
ThaMa 222 is a double automatic all metal vaccinator that boosts operational efficiency. This accurate and highly durable syringe features the ThaMa-Vet unique fixed dosage technology. It’s design makes it possible to administer two different vaccines in two different dosages at once, operating between the 5 pistons of each syringe. It is supplied with 2 sets of pistons, each of the following dosage: 0.1cc, 0.2cc, 0.25cc, 0.3cc 0.5cc.
Equipped with a unique 2-to-1 bridge, the ThaMa 222 can be used with one or two needles as needed.
ThaMa 222 advantages
- Features ThaMa-Vet’s unique fixed dosage technology
- Enables users to administer two different vaccines in two different
dosages at once
- Can be used with 1 or 2 needles, with the option of injecting
2 vaccines in 2 different dosages through 1 shot by 1 or 2 needles
- Can work between the 5 pistons of each syringe
- Comes with a unique 2-to-1 bridge.
- Can be supplied with variety of bridges to meet any vaccination need
- Highly accurate, durable and reliable
- Easy to use and maintain
What’s inside the box
- ThaMa 222 syringe
- 2-to-1 bridge
- Two sets of Spare parts kits
- Two Pistons sets
- Two Cannula needles
- Two Plastic hoses
- A screwdriver
The full poultry syringe range