All-metal automatic o.o5cc – 0.1cc double syringe designed for fish
Fast, ultra-precise and fatigue-free
The innovative ThaMa 422 is a new fixed dosage double syringe for the mass treatment of fish.
ThaMa 422 is unique to the aquaculture industry with all the features needed for wet environment vaccinations. It’s design makes it possible to administer two different vaccines in two different dosages at once
Easy to assemble and maintain, the ThaMa 422 is continually ready for a repeat performance. The ThaMa 422 has been optimized for the mass treatment of fish requiring up to 0.1cc dose.
It is supplied with two fixed-dosage pistons: 0.05cc ans 0.1cc.
ThaMa 422 aquaculture syringe advantages
- All metal body – no glass to be broken
- Ergonomically designed for fatigue-free work
- Fixed dosage ensures same accurate dosage and measure per inoculation
- Provide the option of injecting 2 vaccines in 2 different dosages through 1 shot by 1 needle
- Eliminates need to check settings while administering mass injections
- Long lasting syringe works for years
- “Nechmad” valve system ensures accurate delivery with no room for error
- Economical parts are all interchangeable
For more small animal products