All-metal automatic o.o5cc – 0.1cc syringe designed for fish
Fast, ultra-precise and fatigue-free
The innovative ThaMa 405 is a new fixed dosage syringe for the mass treatment of fish.
ThaMa 405 is unique to the aquaculture industry with all the features needed for wet environment vaccinations.
Easy to assemble and maintain, the ThaMa 405 is continually ready for a repeat performance. The ThaMa 220 has been optimized for the mass treatment of fish requiring up to 0.1cc dose.
It is supplied with two fixed-dosage pistons: 0.05cc ans 0.1cc.
ThaMa 405 aquaculture syringe advantages
- All metal body – no glass to be broken
- Ergonomically designed for fatigue-free work
- Fixed dosage ensures same accurate dosage and measure per inoculation
- Eliminates need to check settings while administering mass injections
- Long lasting syringe works for years
- “Nechmad” valve system ensures accurate delivery with no room for error
- Economical parts are all interchangeable