ThaMa 252 All metal automatic double swine syringe
Fixed dosage pistons eliminates need to check settings every time
The ThaMa 252 is a unique all metal, fixed dosage automatic double syringe. It comes with 2 sets of three fixed-dosage pistons including 0.5cc, 1.0cc, 2.0cc.
The fixed dosages eliminate the need to check settings while administering mass injections. It also ensures dosage accuracy for each and every inoculation.
The swine syringe was ergonomically designed to provide a highly safe, user-friendly and reliable vaccinator without the need to pause production. The ThaMa 252 is an all metal syringe, designed to ensure that all vaccination procedures are administered with confidence and without the risk of chemical interactions that can be associated with plastic syringes.
Equipped with a unique 2-to-1 bridge, the ThaMa 252 can be used with one or two needles as needed.
ThaMa 252 swine syringe advantages
- Features ThaMa-Vet’s unique fixed dosage technology
- Enables users to administer two different vaccines in two different
dosages at once
- Can be used with 1 or 2 needles, with the option of injecting
2 vaccines in 2 different dosages through 1 shot by 1 or 2 needles
- Can work between the 3 pistons of each syringe
- Comes with a unique 2-to-1 bridge.
- Can be supplied with variety of bridges to meet any vaccination need
- Highly accurate, durable and reliable
- Easy to use and maintain
What’s inside the box
- ThaMa 252 syringe
- 2-to-1 bridge
- Two sets of Spare parts kits
- Two Pistons sets
- Two Cannula needles
- Two Plastic hoses
- A screwdriver