ThaMa 262 All metal automatic swine syringe
Fixed dosage pistons eliminate the need to check settings every time
The ThaMa 262 is a unique all-metal, fixed-dosage automatic syringe. It comes with three fixed-dosage pistons including 0.5cc, 1.0cc & 2.0cc.
The fixed dosages eliminate the need to check settings while administering mass injections. It also ensures dosage accuracy for each and every inoculation.
The swine syringe was ergonomically designed to provide a highly safe, user-friendly and reliable vaccinator without the need to pause production. The ThaMa 262 is an all-metal syringe, designed to ensure that all vaccination procedures are administered with confidence and without the risk of chemical interactions that can be associated with plastic syringes.
ThaMa 262 swine syringe advantages
- Ultra-precise piston dosage range; 0.5cc, 1.0cc and 2.0cc
- All metal – no glass to be broken
- Especially designed to work with tough swine vaccines
- Super easy to change piston per dosage
- Dosage locking mechanism
- Valve system ensures accurate delivery – no room for error
- High-quality materials
- Long-lasting syringe works for years
What’s inside the box
- ThaMa 262 syringe
- Maintenance Kit
- Pistons set
- Cannula needle
- Plastic hose